Section Template published, but not listed for template import

I´ve published a template of type section. It consists of only one Visual Editor.

Then opening a post for editing, adding a section: I "choose from..." "+Templates" (as seen onhttps://support.muffingroup.com/documentation/templates/, but in an old design).

The "Export / Import" Overlay shows up, but only lists any other template (which all, besides, don´t have any type and are only listed in the tab "All" on /wp-admin/edit.php?post_status=publish&post_type=template).

The new template is not being listed.

WP 5.9.1, php 7.4, BeTheme 26.6.5

Comments

• OMG. I´ve stumbled upon Edit Section / Advanced / Globel Section / Select Template. I found the missing section in the drop down selection.

OK, that´s not the way I expect to handle templates, both logically and regarding an efficient, user friendly experience.

Is there any way to insert a ready-made Visual Editor with default content fast and easy?

• Hi,

Can you attach screenshots showing your issue, please?

You can send one from the templates tab and one from the builder.

Best regards

1. Templates Overview with published template. (Former templates arel listetonly on "Veröffentlichte" (Published)).
  • 2. Where I want to insert the published template (marked)

• The section you create is a global section.

In BeBuilder Blocks it can be activated in the section options under the Advanced tab.

Best regards