Installing a pre-building website (compatible with elementor) after a only-betheme builder website.

Hello,

I am using the pre-built website called BEAUTY 4, that works only with BETHEME builder and not with elementor.

I like the homepage from this but I want to use elementor (i find betheme very complicated for me to learn).

I then downloaded the pre-built website called Artist 3. because I like some parts of the homepage. I did just installed the THEME OPTIONS and not everything from the website.

But I can't see the homepage somewhere, shall it be somewhere already created or not? Maybe called HOME, or something else? I see that it subscribed my page Contacts with the theme options that this is carrying (artist 3).

Could you let me know how this usually works, the two pre-builded wesbite can co-exist or not? Where should I see the entire homepage created in my page list? I really would like to have that.

How can I reset one pre-built website or I can't?

Can I see how many pre-built website are now installed on my wesbite on wordpress and delete some?

Thank you so much

Comments

• Hi,

If you choose to import the theme options, then only settings from Betheme -> Theme options were imported, and no pages, posts, products, sliders, etc.

You can import another pre-built website over the one you already have, but you need to skip the database reset. Notice that the second imported demo will overwrite your theme options so that you will have fonts, colors, etc., from the second demo.

There is no "counter" or anything like that shows pre-built websites you used because when you import one on top of another, it is not another standalone pre-built website in one WP installation but two websites mixed into one.

Also, I highly recommend trying BeBuilder. If you have problems with using it and navigating among it, you can check our video tutorials:

https://support.muffingroup.com/video-tutorials/

Best regards