Hover of custom svg icon

Hello, is there any way how to style different color for custom icon in svg in the header (.mfn-header-tmpl .mfn-icon-box .icon-wrapper img, .mfn-header-tmpl .mfn-icon-box .icon-wrapper svg)? Change of default/hover color is working only for default and awesome icons. Thank you

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please ensure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing what you refer to.

Thanks

• Hi, am sorry for that, link https://www.pzpheating.cz/dev/, am talking about for example those icons in header (to the right). Thank you

• Well, it seems I can manage it some hover effect with custom css class of these svg, in my case "svgicon" (.svgicon:hover {filter: brightness(0.8);}). So if you don't have another solution for changing a specific color on hover, then this solution is probably ok for me also. Thank you

• Unfortunately, there is no other solution than the one you mentioned.

You would have to do it this way.

Best regards