No Data in the packages

Du hast Version 26.4.0.8 installiert. Aktualisiere auf Version 26.6.6.

Beim Aktualisieren von Betheme ist ein Fehler aufgetreten: Das Paket konnte nicht installiert werden. Das Paket enthält keine Dateien.

Updating Plugin Slider Revolution (1/1)

Herunterladen der Aktualisierung von https://api.muffingroup.com/plugins/download.php?code=6919800e-636b-45e4-9060-719ea2825c82&plugin=revslider

Entpacken der aktualisierten Version …

Die aktuelle Version wird installiert …

Plugin-Aktualisierung fehlgeschlagen.

Beim Aktualisieren von Slider Revolution ist ein Fehler aufgetreten: Das Paket konnte nicht installiert werden. Das Paket enthält keine Dateien.

Comments

• Additional after the empty package betheme doesnt appears in the update list

• As i seen maybe its an issue that we have change the domain-name. Ive derigister the Theme and wonna new register

Then appairs

Purchase code already used. Please deregister purchase code and remove theme folder on: domain-name.de

Problem is its the same instance, we have only moved from developing stage to the final :O

• fixed changed the doamin back in the settings derigister change to the final in the setting and register.

It would be helpful if with aktualisation on an register issue not empty package appears

• Hi,

Great to see that you handled it.

Will take your suggestion into account.

Best regards

• i ve have the same case at another client domain, but there i cant solve it. I ve send a messege with details