Trouble with Slider Revolution after Betheme and Wordpress Update

Hello together,

unfortunately I receive errors after successfully updating the betheme and wordpress. Then, as I activated the slider revolution, theses error occur on my website:

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /homepages/35/d13534672/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Website0/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/operations.class.php on line 2854

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /homepages/35/d13534672/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Website0/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/operations.class.php on line 2858

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /homepages/35/d13534672/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Website0/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/output.class.php on line 3708

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/35/d13534672/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Website0/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/operations.class.php:2854) in /homepages/35/d13534672/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Website0/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1223

----------

can you help me with that?

These error messages are displayed in the backend, and also on the front end above the website.

Thank you so much in advance!

Comments