I have problem with Wishlist maybe conflit problem

Hi , I want use Yith wishlist plugin with your theme but Yith support team tell me not works because maybe have problem with theme because change theme and works. Can u please help me how disable 100% your wishlist and use Yith wishlist because i try disabled in theme option but again in domain/eshop not display yith wishlist only when display your wishlist works but not comunicate with yith wish list

Can u please give me also standard discount for have with u co-operating and create eshop sites for this theme ? I want use your theme with Elementor PRO

Thanks in advance wait your answer

Comments

• Hi,

1) Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

2) Sorry, but we do not manage distribution. You should contact Envato about a discount.

Best regards

• Any news about problem ?? send u link but i dont have answer .  I want use Yith wishlist plugin with your theme but Yith support team tell me not works because maybe have problem with theme because change theme and works. Can u please help me how disable 100% your wishlist and use Yith wishlist because i try disabled in theme option but again in domain/eshop not display yith wishlist only when display your wishlist works but not comunicate with yith wish list

Can u please give me also standard discount for have with u co-operating and create eshop sites for this theme ? I want use your theme with Elementor PRO

https://sofisboutique.gr/shop (i want display yith wishlist how doit that because have conflit with your wishlist disable but again not works speaqk with yith and tell me its theme problem because when use other theme works)

Thanks in advance wait your answer

• You wrote beyond my working time, and I could not answer you.

Can you explain in more detail what is not correct?

Although we do not support this plugin, it seems it works.

Did you try changing the Wishlist page to --Select-- in Betheme -> Theme options -> Shop -> General?

Best regards

• edited January 2023

I dont want support plugin i want tell how disabled your plugin for works other plugin because now not works. if go https://sofisboutique.gr/shop/ not display wishlist if disabled your theme and add other theme wishlist works so.. tell how disabled - unistall your wishlist because have conflict i try disable in theme option but again not works. I hope not wait a lot again because your support for now its not good . I dont have problem with page i have problem not display heart in /shop page

• 1) I understand that you see some uncompatibility betwenn YITH Wishlist and our wishlist, but can you explain from beginning what exactly issue do you experience?

2) Did you try to disable our wishlist in Theme Options? Go to Theme Options -> Shop -> General

Thanks

• Yes , I try but not works Only if enabled works your icon but not connect with other plugin . Can you please check why not display icon in /shop? when try add with others themes for some reason works only with your theme not works

Thanks

• Sorry, but we do not know how this plugin works and we do not support it.

But, the only links on your products I see in the HTML code is that, I think that YITH does not add them into our products HTML code.

thanks

• Hi, In Home page works plugin in /shop not display

• Indeed, there is no HTML code responsible about the wish list of YITH.

This require some theme code customization, to recognize if YITH is enabled, then add the wishlist to the HTML code of the theme - you would have to ask some webdeveloper to add that because we do not help with the file customizations.

We do not have plans to extend the theme to work with YITH yet, if you would like to see it as a next plugin which will be supported, please leave us a message on this topic:

Thanks