Overlayed Display

edited January 2023 in Revolution Slider

Hello,

The SR inside the Betheme doesn't work correctly in the backend, there is no orientation due to overlay (menu) presentation.

What can I do to fix this?

Thanks a lot!

WP: 6.1.1

Betheme: 26.6.6

SR: 6.6.7

Comments

• Hello,

Please, turn off all of the plugins (Leave Slider Revolution enabled only), refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover if you use a child theme, switch to parent, and recheck it.

Thanks

• Hello,

Thanks for help.

But...

I deactivated the plugins (all of them) two times, the second time the child theme too, but unfortunately nothing changed, SR still shows the interface in a complete mess.

By the way, I don't use any cache plugin.

Please help me further, HODG

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please make sure that the data you are sending are complete and correct.

Thanks

• I have sent the temporary admin access to https://corcoon.net.

Thanks!

• Hi,

You have sent credentials to your dashboard, but did not attach pre-login credentials, so we could not check it.

Please, send another message with complete data. Remember to attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Hello,

I think I found a solution: the Material Icons have to be installed and included locally. Because I have prevented the direct loading of Google Fonts.

Thanks

• So everything is working fine now?

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Best regards

• Hello,

Yes everything is working fine right now.

Many thanks for your efforts!

Best regards

HODG

By the way: I like your theme :)