Purchase Code not working

I have already used the purchase code once on a domain but when i install on another domain it says your purchase code is already used which i later realized that we can use our purchase code only once which is fair enough. But while downloading the file from envato i noticed under license folder that this theme is GPL and in another file their it states "This theme or plugin is comprised of two parts.

(1) the PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public

License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this

text file.

(2) All other parts, but not limited to the CSS code, images, and design are

licensed according to the terms of your purchased license."

So can i use it in other domain because what is the meaning of purchasing a file with 600+ themes and could only install in one domain.

Comments

• Hi,

All of the themes on the Envato market are under the same license, details: https://themeforest.net/licenses/standard

You can use one license per end product to use any pre-built website you desire or mix them, but you cannot use the theme license on two domains.

The only exceptions are for subdomains or subfolders. You can register unlimited subdomains with one license key, as long as the main domain is registered under the same key.

This also applies to subfolders on localhost installations.

The 600+ pre-built websites are just a example of what you can achieve with BeBuilder and placeholding data for making the website faster.

Thanks