change the size and font of ACTION BAR

hello,

www.maelleapp.com

I would like to change the size of this specific text in the action bar, can you help me?

As you can see those are very different sizes and i don't like it.

Thank you so much

Comments

• Hello,

This font size is applied for all "A" element using the CSS from Elementor, you should get rid of that CSS because it will affect all of the A tags, which I think is not a desired effect.

But, if you want to change it only for the Action Bar, please paste this CSS into Theme Options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS to force change the font size:

#Action_bar .mail a{font-size: 14px !important;}

thanks

• Thank you for the reply, but I need more information, it is not clear to me:

This font size is applied for all "A" element using the CSS from Elementor, you should get rid of that CSS because it will affect all of the A tags, which I think is not a desired effect.

So I should GET RID of what exactly?

Here is the view of my page inspect

and here is the specific of the part I think shaould I FULLY cancel?

please help me before I make a mess!

Thank you

• Hi,

Elementor styles (font-size: var( --e-global-typography-secondary-font-size );) overwrite styles from Betheme. Elementor is not our product, so we cannot tell you exactly where this comes from.

It could be your custom CSS code, but it might also be some setting in the Elementor. If you do not know where to change it, it would be best if you contact Elementor support.

Best regards