Site Stuck in Maintenance Mode

I have already searched and applied suggested fixes for this, but my site is stuck in maintenance mode. No .maintenance file exists in the sites root domain. I even went as far as to search for the image that was appearing suggesting maintenance mode and deleting it. I have uninstalled the maintenance plugins, etc.. I received an email from my host with the following theme error, which may be contributing to it.

URL: idahoherniacenter.org

Error message:

Howdy!

<---------

WordPress caught an error with your theme, Betheme.

First, visit your website (https://www.idahoherniacenter.org/) and check for any visible issues. Next, visit the page where the error was caught (https://www.idahoherniacenter.org/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php) and check for any visible issues.

Please contact your host for assistance with investigating this issue further.

If your site appears broken and you can't access your dashboard normally, WordPress now has a special "recovery mode". This lets you safely login to your dashboard and investigate further.

------------

To keep your site safe, this link will expire in 1 day. Don't worry about that, though: a new link will be emailed to you if the error occurs again after it expires.

When seeking help with this issue, you may be asked for some of the following information:

WordPress version 6.1.1

Active theme: Betheme (version 26.6.6)

Current plugin: (version )

PHP version 8.0.26

Error Details

=============

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 772 of the file /home/idah7780/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/muffin-options/options.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Failed opening required '/home/idah7780/public_html/wp-content/themes/twentytwentythree/muffin-options/fields/class-mfn-options-field.php' (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php80/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/idah7780/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/muffin-options/options.php:772

Stack trace:

#0 /home/idah7780/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): MFN_Options->_register_setting('')

#1 /home/idah7780/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)

#2 /home/idah7780/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)

#3 /home/idah7780/public_html/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php(45): do_action('admin_init')

#4 {main}

thrown

---!>

Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• Hello,

Please send us WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please make sure that the data you are sending are complete and correct.

Thanks

• For others who may have the same issue, it seems resolved and the following changes may be the reason:

1. The host may have cleared the server cache.
    2. Swapped over to the BeTheme Child Theme.
    3. Changed the PhP max input value to the default -1.

If I have any future issues, I will report back. Thank you

• Thanks for telling me how you managed to solve this problem.

If you encounter any other problems, feel free to ask.

Best regards