BeBuilder not retaining settings, giving false display for size/position

I've been trying to make consistent looking titles on pages using the "fancy title" element and it's been difficult. Using the live builder helps, so I can see the changes as I make them, but two main problems keep coming up.

1. The way a page displays when published, when viewing in the BeBuilder live editor and in the desktop/tablet/mobile preview can all be completely different. For example, something set as "cebThis leads to a lot of frustration when I am trying to set font size or line heights.
  2. When changing settings for things like font size and line height and saving them after publishing the page, going back to that very same page to adjust settings has numbers that are not correct. For example, in title-typography-size the size in the box is shown as 70. I changed the number to 54 and the text actually increased in size. I had published the page with 60 as the size.

I have tried to regenerate CSS but that did not solve the problem. Updating a staged version of the site from v26.3.4 to v26.6.7 didn't solve the issue either.

How can this be fixed?

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks

• Here is a link to the website in question- https://www.dascchicago.com/

The issue is in the blue fancy title bars at the top of most pages and the "contact us" bar with button at the bottom of most pages. Please let me know if you need anything else.

• Sorry, I forgot to ask you to attach screenshots showing your issue.

Please, attach them.

Thanks

• Attached are two screen shots, the first is when I first load the page. The text is set to "70" but I think it's pretty obvious that it's not that large. Using the slider or just entering a different number makes the text suddenly "jump" to a larger size, one that is probably actually 70 px. But which is which and why doesn't it show the correct size when the page is first loaded? The third and fourth shots are when I change the view to mobile. The setting says "50" but clearly it is larger than that. The fourth shows that the text is smaller when I change it a larger number- 60.

• Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• The account you have sent me credentials to does not have admin rights.

Please, change this user's privileges to admin.

Thanks

• It has been changed.

• You do not have the newest version of Betheme installed.

Please, update it, and the problem should be gone.

Best regards

• As I mentioned in my initial comment, I updated a staged version of the site to the latest theme update and it didn't solve the issue. Attached is a screenshot of that updated theme with the text on mobile view set to "center" and the text is clearly not centered. And the issue of spacing when viewing the text inside and outside of BeBuilder still remains. The spacing is not the same when you activate BeBuilder. Please login to your account at https://www.dascchicago.com/staging/wp-admin to see this in action.

• The update fixes the problem with the font size shown in the BeBuilder.

The text is not centered because you inserted a custom width which you did not erase.

I removed it from the staging domain.

Also, you had Custom height in the section options, which you did not erase before switching to Default height.

Best regards