Mobil Menu

Hello,

My Mobile menu seems to be there but not functioning,

I've finally worked out most of my spacing issues and when I last checked I can't navigate using the mobile menu. Perhaps I have something turned off in BeTheme Theme Options? I like the Mobile menu the way is pops down and it has all the pages I need but it just pops back up when trying to use it.

Click on the upper left the 3 bar menu using chrome inspect.. the menu opens and shows the pages.

It's got to be a rookie noob error here!

thanks

Comments

• edited January 2023

Never mind, I was able to get it working by switching the position of the Logo to the left, now my primary menu is functioning when clicking on the + signs.

• Is there a way to make force the Z-index of Mobile header to always be on top? When I am making adjustment to Margin or padding my sliders always have a higher Z-index and wind up on top of the Mobile header. OR where can I set the slider Z-index so it will stay below the Mobile header.

• Hi,

Please, attach a screenshot showing your problem.

Also, it would help if you activate the previous settings, so I can check what is happening on live.

Best regards

• edited January 2023

Hi Phil,

It's all working now - It was really just my cursor not selecting the exact spot... seems very sensitive if not aligned properly.

https://advantagetitlewp.wpcomstaging.com/

thanks, I think I've got it all sorted.

Phill

• Good to see that you manage that.

Please, let me know if you need help with anything else. 😉

Best regards