How can i add two radio buttons to the right of the top search bar on the right

I am trying to add two radio buttons to the right of the search box so that I can have an advanced search and basic search and have it linked to a code i made to display number of keywords or use the basic search feature where it doesnt have the number of keywords listed for each page.

I saw i can add :

<div>
  <input type="radio" name="search_type" value="basic" checked> Basic Search
  <input type="radio" name="search_type" value="advanced"> Advanced Search
</div>

within the form of the searchform.php but I did this and still am not seeing the radio buttons to the right of the search box.

Is there anything in betheme that is overiding this ability?

Comments

• Note: i am using betheme version 26.6.7

• Note: this is for the search box that is displayed on the top right of the home page.

• Hi,

What you ask for requires file customization, which in reference to Item Support Policy, is not allowed. http://themeforest.net/page/item_support_policy

So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact your web developer. Item Policy says:

Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style, and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customization services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio.

Thanks