Import and huge update problem
I imported BeEvent 4 on a clean install, however, some elements are missing (mainly images/background images) compared to your demo site and more importantly - after I change anything on the website (it's one-page), after I click Update in BeBuilder, the bottom half of the site just disappears. I tried importing it again and then I made a localhost installation just to be sure, but the same happens there. See the video below illustrating the problem. See how some elements are missing and how half of the page gets cut once I click the update button.
Please advise, thank you.