Where is the Header Builder?

Hi. I have used the BeTheme for many of my websites but the one I am working on now does not seem to have access to the Header Builder. I can't find it anywhere. Did you take it away?

Comments

• I found the new version of the header builder but I am still having problems with it. I used one of the pre built headers but the third row of it - where my menu resides - will not show up on the page. The first photo below is the header in the builder and the second photo is the page after I updated the changes. The red row with the menu does not show up.

• Link to the website is uh0.1ca.myftpupload.com

• Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please make sure that the data you are sending are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Sorry, but the login credentials you sent are not working.

Please, send them again, but ensure that they are correct. Remember to attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Please try again. I double checked to make sure it is there now. Thank you and sorry for the mixup.

• You have a low max input vars value.

Please, contact your hosting provider to increase this value to at least 5000.

After that, add this menu again.

Thanks