Single product page I can't edit it! HELP ASAP )

I can't edit single product page, even when you trying check out how does the product look like when you create one, page is empty like this:

But when you trying to edit single product template it looks like this, I can't edit anything there, no wrap no element nothing. Just a breadcrumbs of the theme included product that already in a trashcan. Guys please help I need to create a product page as soon as possible. Thank you:

Comments

• Hey,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please make sure that the data you are sending are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Just send it to you from [email protected]

Forum link attached and Login Password from my store with login link. Thank you

• Yooo Guys any news ?

• Sorry, but we do not support wordpress.com.

We support wordpress.org and self-hosted websites, so, unfortunately, I cannot help.

Best regards

• Are u kidding I paid for 12 month of support, and can't even give me some advice how to fix this ? They are kind a similar, also you are text nowhere that your theme don't working with wordpress.com.

U even can just take a look for a few minutes to tell me what is issue can be or even tell me where to look for fixing this out. U didn't do even that.

WTF ?

• So tell me your theme do now working with Wordpress.com correctly as well ?

• Please tell me, If i need to move to the Wordpress.org, I should do that immidiately. Tell me wordpress.com and betheme not working correcly toghether ?

• it's up to the theme developers to decide who they support or who they won't, but if they don't provide support depending on the host it would be great to further explain the reason. Please. Why I can't get support coz choose WP.com host ? Software the same

• Please do not create duplicate discussions. We send answers three times a day at 12 PM, 2 PM, and 4 PM (we are located in central Europe), Monday-Friday.

WordPress.org and WordPress.com are not the same.

WordPress.com has many modifications, and we did not test our theme with this environment.

When you use WordPress downloaded from WordPress.org and put it on the hosting, then everything will work flawlessly (naturally, if your server meets theme requirements).

Best regards

• OK I got you, can I refund my money ?

• Here is what it says about error with Single product page

An error with type E_ERROR occurred on line 284 of the file

/srv/htdocs/wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/classes/visual-builder-class.php. Messege about error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_id() on bool in /srv/htdocs/wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/classes/visual-builder-class.php:284

Stack trace:

#0 /wordpress/core/6.1.1/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): MfnVisualBuilder->mfn_append_vb_styles('')

#1 /wordpress/core/6.1.1/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)

#2 /wordpress/core/6.1.1/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)

#3 /srv/htdocs/wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/visual-builder-header.php(72): do_action('admin_enqueue_s...')

#4 /srv/htdocs/wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/classes/visual-builder-class.php(980): require_once('/srv/htdocs/wp-...')

#5 /srv/htdocs/wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/visual-builder.php(83): MfnVisualBuilder->mfn_load_sidebar()

#6 /wordpress/core/6.1.1/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): mfnvb_init_vb(69)

#7 /wordpress/core/6.1.1/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array)

#8 /wordpress/core/6.1.1/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)

#9 /wordpress/core/6.1.1/wp-admin/post.php(363): do_action('post_action_mfn...', 69)

#10 {main}

thrown

• Please get in touch with us privately regarding this thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact.

Do you refer to your current website, or have you already moved it from WordPress.com?

Thanks

• No it's my current website

• Guys I love your theme so much, so decided to delete everything and move to WP.org for your further support. I hope you will not leave me alone if something gonna happen. Also I don't want ot refund anymore. I will do my best to create web store using BeTheme. So please could you cancel my Refund inquiry

• Guys I just moved to WP.org, but BeBuilder still not working with Single Page product template. I don't know what to do could you check please, I'm in WP.org now so you can help right ?

• Guys I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but now I want to start editing other templates like header, home page e.t.c, And I decided to check out my Shop page, here what it;s shows me also there is no possiblity to edit it or even add a wrap, it's already pre-build and I can't change anything there.

This is shop archive template

This picture shows Single Product page template

• I will answer you on a new topic you created.

We are happy to see that you want to continue with our theme. Appreciate that. 🙂

About the refund cancellation, you should stay in touch with us through email (contact form) if you have already asked for it.

Best regards