How Start with total blank empty page?

Hello everyone,

How can I create completely empty pages, all white and then use the builder to make my pages? to make a header and a footer either global to the whole site, or to place myself on the pages with an element?

Comments

• Hello,

Please change your template to "Blank Page" while creating the page, it will remove everything from your page and will leave you with white page without any of the content.

thanks

• Thanks, :-)

I had finally found, but Betheme is not so simple, I understood that I could create templates for the header and for the footer.

I created a new template that I named "header" and I placed a logo and a menu bar in it, so far so good.

Then I try to add it to a page and it doesn't seem to work.. I put together 2 captures to show..

• If you use the "Blank Page" then all of the features like Header Builder will not work, you will be able to use the BeBuilder only.

This template is made for the situations, where you do not want to have any template of header or footer, in your case you should switch the template to default again, then the custom header will work.

thanks