How to make the video reach the top and bottom corner of the screen?
Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.
Here it goes:
Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.
Please attach a link to this forum discussion.
Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.
Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.
I just sent the access credentials to this website
Your video has black space at the top and bottom, which is why it displays blank space.
You should edit this video in some program, remove it, and it will cover the whole space.
Thank you Phil!!
Thanks for your response Phill.
In this case, how do I raise the menu and the logo about 30px so that they are in the black zone?
With a regular menu, you must write a custom CSS code to modify this.
That is why I suggest using the Header Builder, where you will be able to customize it easily.
I need your help here.
I edited the template for Header with Header Builder, see the menu there and make changes, but nothing changes on the website.
I need your help to climb about 30px this menu and logo
What do you mean? I entered your page and it works correctly, and it displays on the frontend.
What I mean is that I want to raise a little (maybe 20px) the menu and the logo of my website so that they are inside the black zone, but I don't understand how to do that:
Thank you very much
You have to set the "Fixed" or "Absolute" position of header in this case.
Otherwise the header will not be able to move onto the content.
Thank you for your assistance.
1) Please send us a link to that page, I have to check the HTML of that element.
2) Just select the color of typography in style tab of menu item.
3) Like in regular wordpress, go to the Appearance -> Menus and insert the menu item into your menu.
2) Thank you. The color is OK now but I notice that it does not change to Mobile menu now:
3) How can I create this king of button, like it was beffor
1) Please, set them up as the Subheader background in the page options, and they will appear.
2) You need to customize the mobile version of your Header.
3) You can add a regular button to your header template.
Thanks for the answers
1) How do I make blog articles have your featured image as their header?
2) I already tried to put the burger menu in the mobile version but it just doesn't appear:
1) You can also set them as a Subheader background for posts.
2) Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.
1) Sorry... but where exactly?
2) I just sent admin credentials
1) It is in the same place as in a regular page.
2) I have added the hamburger menu without any problems.
Please, check it out.
Sorry, I do not understand.
How do I create a default header for all posts that are created on this website? And isn't it possible that the photo of the post is automatically used in the header of the post and not in the body of the article, as it currently is?
For posts, you can use the Header Intro template.
You can read more about it at the following link:
How can I remove this part from the header of posts? I can't find any template where I can edit and remove this part and the link you gave me isn't much help.
If you want to delete it, use the option to hide the Subheader. You can find it in the post options.