logo does not respond to pixel height adjustment

Hello. After updating Betheme, my logo no longer responds to pixel height adjustment. If I choose the header layout plug center, it always makes the logo huge in full height, even though I choose 300px or less in the logo settings. Why can that be?

https://gaiola.de/

Comments

• Hi,

Can you tell me what version you had before an update? The stack center header layout always worked in a way that shows the original logo dimensions.

To change this, you can use the following CSS code:

@media only screen and (min-width:768px){
       #Top_bar:not(.is-sticky) #logo{
       height: 300px!important;
       width: 500px!important;
    }
    }
    @media only screen and (max-width:767px){
       #Top_bar:not(.is-sticky) #logo{
       width: 100px!important;
     }
    }

Put it in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS.

Best regards

• Hello, thanks for the answer. Unfortunately, I can't tell you the exact version. It was about 3 months old. Unfortunately I can't solve the problems with the rendering of my header. I added the code but it doesn't change anything. In general, I have the problem that my header in Betheme looks completely different than it is then displayed on the open web. Of course I emptied the cache, used other computers, etc. but that doesn't do anything. Even if I change the header style completely, it only changes in the Betheme view and not on the web. What can be the reason and how can I identify the problem? Before the update, the header worked without any problems. Now it just looks awful. Do you have the opportunity to log in and look at my site? How can I send you the access data?

• Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, if you use a child theme, switch to parent, and recheck it.

Thanks