Unknown Betheme Issue

First, we have purchased hundreds of Betheme licenses.

The site is jacked up and noone can figure out how to get it back to normal. It seems like all the full width elements are now 1/5th and they wont change.

the site is: ancientcitytile.com. We put up a maintenance page right now so the public cant see it.

We tried to fix the site, but It wont edit with the standard betheme editor or the new betheme editor.

We disabled all plugins, updated the theme to the most recent, tried php 7.4, and php 8.

We are using wp-engine as our host. We have enabled/disabled various things like web rules, xml-rpc. So far nothing is solving the problem.

Some errors we see in the wp-engine dashboard are:

I have included 3 screen shots of the live site, and both editor views of the same page, and theme status screen shot, and a site access logs screen shot

Please help us get this site working again

Comments

• Hey,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Credentials sent!

• There are unclosed divs on your website, which broke the layout.

Here you have an example on your home page:

I corrected it by changing capitalized text to normal and closing the div tag.

After that, as you can see, the display is correct.

You should review the elements where you used HTML tags and correct the improper ones.

Best regards

• Thanks for finding that. It's confusing because the divs were closed, and the whole site was normal, now on each of the pages we have divs with no closing tags. Very mysterious. Thanks for your time!

• All good and thanks for your help, and no need to look into this anymore, but I want to share with you what I find today that makes me skeptical about how the new builder handles html on this particular site.

I go to the team page, its messed up see below, I edit the page with the normal editor, you can see the divs are closed, I update the page, now the page is back to normal. Definitely some weirdness going on.

1. jacked up page
    1. editor reveals closed div already present. now I save...

1. Page is normal again. Makes no sense.

Again, all good now, just wanted to share this.

• This could be due to the TinyMCE editor, which has been enabled by default since some versions ago. Sometimes it parses code in its own way and causes issues like this one.

If you use HTML tags, I highly recommend using CodeMirror, which does not interfere with your code.

You can switch to CodeMirror in the BeBuilder settings.

Best regards