Single product template

Hello, Can you please help me with Single product template. I want to add related product element, and put 4 columns but I seems as middle is always empty. I have also tried with 3 columns, but it is the same thing.. How to make it be product next to product without this big space? Picture in attachement.

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks

• Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, if you use a child theme, switch to parent, and recheck it.

Thanks

• But I can't always turn off all plugins when there is a bug problem with your theme, I have been working with wordpress for a long time and I have never had to turn off plugins so many times as with your theme..

• It is a standard way of troubleshooting. Many unsupported plugins have their own CSS and configurations, which may get in conflict with our theme, and with this process, we can find out what is the root cause.

Best regards

• Even after deactivation all plugins (which started to be a problem to do it every time) the custom single page template for product doesn't work. I now found even more issues. It doesn't want to show changes made in template. In attachement I'm sending you how it looks on template and how it looks in the product. It doesn't want to show background color, title text edits to bold and larger font size, edit to accordion etc. I'm starting to get really disappointed with this custom templates options, there is always some problem with running changes. :(

• I have checked your product, and the display looks correct.

Did you handle this in the meantime?

Best regards