Menu & Loop

edited February 2023 in Other

Hello,

I have a few situations that I need yours help to resolve.

1st - on the main menu the word "SERVIÇOS" appear with the base of the "Ç" letter hidden. It is not an issue with the portuguese language as other words in the sub-menus have this same letter in lowercase and they appear. Even this menu item if we put it in lowercase the complete word appear with the "ç". This also happens on the revolution slider if we use upercase. This situation only appears with upercases and I only detected it in this 2 situations, however there can be others.

2nd - in the dropdown menu is it possible to have all of the submenu dropdow have the same size? Right now depending on the numbert of sub-menu items the drop-down section block appears bigger or smaller.

3rd - in the dropdown menu each column is a independent menu, the 1st item of each menu is a custom link with no text and with "#". Otherwise all the menu items will appear in bold. Is there a way to have the dropdown menu content not in bold and without the need to use the custom link as it encreases the menu size.

4th - I need to create a loop with specific pages ID's. I've seen the videos and I'm unable to find the section where I can define the pages ID's that shall be use in the loop.

5th - Also in the loop I need to be able to define a specific title for each page, this title is only to be used in the loop as some pages have a bigger title and I do not wish to change the page title.

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks

• Hello, the website is under development in a provisory domain https://www.bylclima.com/

• 1) The font you are using in your menu does not handle this special sign.

Check the following screenshot from Google Fonts:

You should use another font in your menu.

2) Please, open mega menu templates, and set up custom height for the section.

3) You can style the menu view in the Style tab of the menu element.

Check the following video about Mega Menu customization:

https://support.muffingroup.com/video-tutorials/how-to-use-mega-menu/

4) There is no option to define specific pages in the loop. You can only define how elements will be ordered in a loop.

5) Sorry, but I quite do not understand. Can you explain that greater, please?

Thanks

• Hello,

I've edited all the "Fonts » Family" in use in the website to "Poppins" as according to Google Fonts preview this font supports the "Ç" in uppercase however in the menu items it does not occur, the "Ç" still appears as "C".

I've also updated the font on Revslider and all good with this but the menu is still with issues.

Thanks

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please make sure that the data you are sending are complete and correct.

Thanks

• The font family selected for that menu was Assistant, not Poppins.

I have changed it for you to Poppins.

Best regards

• Hello,

Thank you for your help.

I have 2 other situations where I need yours help.

1st - On the header I've removed the icons: account, wishlist & cart. I was abble to remove it from the "Default"& "Sticky" version however on the mobile version I'm unable to remove them.

2nd - On the quick contact form presented in the website in the right down corner, I'm unable to put the GDPR acceptance text in the same line as the acceptance box. It automatically goes 2 lines down.

Thanks

• 1) Please, attach a screenshot showing what you refer to. Unfortunately, I do not know what I should look at.

2) You placed <p> tag after the acceptance shortcode, so the text went to another line. I have moved this tag, so it contains the shortcode, and now it displays in the same line.

Best regards