Different headers

Hi,

How do I have one link color on the homepage header and a different link color on other pages? I have created two different headers under the layout section, where i choosed transparant for the home page and classic for use on the other pages. However, I don't see any option to specify the link color..?

Comments

• Hi,

do you mean menu item colors or what exactly? Please show us on screenshot what you mean and also please provide urls to pages where you want to do this. We'll see if there is anything what we can do for you.

Thanks!
  • Hi,

I'll send you a PM with the images and links, thanks!
  • Hello

I've have the same question. At my frontpage, i've a dark background image. The sticky menu background has a white background. To show menu items in the sticky header, i must use a dark color. But than in the transparant header, the dark color don't read wel. So i want to make the menu item color of the transparant header white , how can i make this posible. I use one color theme
  • @ouaamarimohamed Please send us url to site were you want to change menu items color on sticky header.