Dynamic data available in BeBuilder Blocks?

I don't like the visual editor, I believe it is called BeBuilder, but love using the BeBuilder Blocks.

How do I add dynamic data there? I can't find anywhere database icons (lie you explain in the video https://youtu.be/ag8zQSNEhGM) even though using the latest version of BeTheme. Your version 26.7.2.1

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,

Dynamics Data can be used and works in BeBuilder Blocks, but we did not add database icons there.

We are currently rebuilding BeBuilder Blocks, but for now, you would have to copy and paste dynamic data if you want to use them in BeBuilder Blocks.

Best regards

• Thanks Phil

Do you have all the dynamic data available snippets somewhere as a pdf or text file or something?

• Unfortunately currently it is not available yet, but we have it on our to-do list.

Best regards

• Great. And meanwhile...where would I then copy and paste the dynamic data from? If I don't know the snippets....

• You can open BeBuilder, add a Column Text element, add Dynamic data you want to use, and copy it from there.

Best regards

• OK. Thanks so the only way is the BeBuilder (which I do not like BTW) but until you have the snippet list available....will need to do. Thank you for your responsiveness.

• We are currently working on rebuilding BeBuilder Blocks and adding a list of available dynamic data. I cannot tell you the estimated time when they will be available but I hope they will be available soon.

Best regards