Layerslider & SliderRevolution Question/Not Updating

Do i need to buy a separate licence for both of this or they are included on betheme package, because i cant update them and say that i need a licence.

Comments

• Hi,

You can install/update the bundled plugin from Betheme -> Plugins.

If the newest version is not available yet, please wait for it. The plugins you buy with the theme are not premium plugins. If you want instant updates, you have to purchase the plugins separately.

Thanks

• Thanks Phil, let me elaborate more on detail.

on Betheme -> Plugins -> Layerslider -> Update button just makes an animation and nothing happens, after refreshing the page it still shows the Update button, and the plugin not updated.

also on Wordpress-> Plugins-> Updates available (2) check marking both and hitting Bulk Actions-> Update 

Update failed: License registration is required to receive updates. Please read our online documentation to learn more.

Please advice.

• Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please make sure that the data you are sending are complete and correct.

Thanks

• We have successfully updated these plugins on your website.

If this happens again, please, let us know.

Best regards

• That's awesome Phil you are the man! thanks a lot!

100% solved as every time with the Muffers!

• Glad we could help. 😁

Best regards