Updating to New Theme Creates New Margins & Padding

Hello, I have noticed when updating to a newer version of BeTheme, it creates padding where there was none before. On a few of my websites, this has been no big deal since I have corrected any issues manually. However, I have a larger website that this has wreaked havoc on. For instance, I have hundreds of portfolio items that have very specific CSS for device types, and the new padding pushes text down and messes up the arrangement I have. (example link: https://texwoodshows.com/vendor/gotcha-covered-of-the-woodlands/ [note, I have reverted back to previous theme version so issue is not present]).

I understand this issue began once the editor change and the input fields changed for adding margin and padding. However, it would seem the best option would be to start the padding and margin from 0 instead of having a small pre-determined amount of padding from the start. Especially when updating a previous website that already has the padding/margin finalized.

Is this a known issue? And is there a way to update a website to the new theme version while also automatically making sure the default padding and margin are set to 0 (unless another number is already inputted by user)?

Thank you,

Comments