Critical Error

No matter what I seem to try; uninstalling plugins, increasing memory limits... I keep receiving the following message every time I make a fresh install of the theme:

'There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.'

Comments

• Okay since the above I have tried the below and each time activating Woocommerce creates one of two critical errors, the same as above ('There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions) and an error occurs while processing, please check XHR in the JS console for more information...??

• Cleared the hosting files, installed WordPress from a fresh install and re-installed the theme 3 times.
    • Installed the theme via WordPress Theme installer
    • Installed the theme via FTP
    • Increased the maximum PHP Memory limits
    • Change/tried out PHP versions 7.4 upwards
    • Spent several hours with hosting provider to determine if the issue is the hosting, WordPress installation or theme. Turns out to be an issue with the theme!
  • Hi,

Does it also happen with another theme like Twenty Twenty?

If you did not check this, please, activate another theme, and see if the problem persists.

Thanks

• Hello, it works perfectly with any other theme including Twenty Twenty.

• Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please make sure that the data you are sending are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Your server is out of memory.

In this case, you should contact your hosting provider to resolve that.

Thanks

• On the error message, you can see that you have an access to only 128M.

Did you contact your hosting provider regarding that? If not, please, do that.

Thanks

• Yes of course, if you login to the website it's the first thing that appears on the page. Thank you.

• Hi Phil,

I have since resolved the issue by simply reinstalling the themes components.

Thank you for your help!