Video not showing on iPad

The video won't show up on iPad only. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• www.cybersleuthusa.com, it works fine on all my devices, except my iPad Pro.

• Can you show a screenshot pointing video that does not work, please?

I have checked your website on iPad Pro 12.9, and all videos worked correctly.

Best regards

• Sorry, I forgot lol. Here it is

Here's my iPad info

• Checked again with another device, and it displays correctly.

Please, clear your browser cache, and check if the problem persists.

If you have any caching plugins or caching tools enabled, you can also temporarily disable them.

Best regards

• Ok, was your other device, an iPad Pro 11 4th generation? If not, just telling me "another device" seems not focused on the issue. I just bought this device and fresh out of the box, I'm getting this issue. Even when I got to your sample website of the same, I get the same issue. I'm sure my iPad, but is it possible for you to test on an iPad Pro 4th generation or not?

As far as caching goes, I've disabled my caching plugin, disabled caching in BeTheme configuration options, refreshed, etc. Same results.

• I checked that on three iPads: 12, 8, and 11.

However, I have rechecked that with another iPad 11, and now I was able to see this issue.

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please make sure that the data you are sending are complete and correct.

Thanks

• edited March 2023

I have corrected that.

Please, check it out.

For now, please, do not update your Betheme because it will erase my changes.

Thanks

• Cool. Looks great. Thanks! How do I sustain the changes? Don't I have to update the theme at some point? What changes did you make and can I not reapply them when I have to update?

• also, as an FYI, it's the same on your demo site. Thanks again for fixing it on my site!

• To sustain the changes, do not update Betheme until the update after version 26.7.4, which we released yesterday. In the next update, we will add this fix.

You can follow our changelog here: https://support.muffingroup.com/changelog/.

The file I modified is class-mfn-builder-front.php in betheme/functions/builder catalog.

Thanks for reporting about the demo site. We will, fix it there too.

Best regards

• You’re awesome! Thanks so much.

• Hi, I’m having the same issue again and I think it’s because WordPress updated. I tried to remove the code and save and it didn’t work, I tried updating the theme and it still wouldn’t work. Do you have a permanent fix for this? Here’s the code that you put in a custom. CSS that is not working now. Just FYI.

@media only screen and (max-device-width: 959px){

.section.has-video .section_video {

display: block!important;

}

}

• Please go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Responsive -> General, and set the Section video option to Enable on mobile.

Best regards