Website does not update.

I make changes and the website does not quickly reflect that.

I have changed the settings of minify CSS and javascript, along with refreshing the cache.

Updates to the row do not show on the site, despite my multiple attempts to publish changes.

I'm using BeBuilder as my editing tool.

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks

• edited March 2023

galvestonwindowcenter.com

• edited March 2023

Please, do not share login credentials here, as others can see them (I removed them from your message).

However, as you already sent them, I checked your System Status, and it says that your server has a low max input vars value.

Please, contact your hosting provider to increase this value to at least 5000.

Thanks

• I changed the max input vars to 5000 earlier today. While there's been some improvement, I still don't see the changes made in WordPress propagate to other browsers. Can you provide additional advice? I'm not sure what else to do.

• Please send us FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please make sure that the data you are sending are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Sorry but the FTP access you have sent is not working.

Please, send it again but ensure that the data is correct.

Thanks

• Phil,

I just sent an email to the support email with the correct host name that I confirmed using Filezilla.

• You still have the master max input vars value low and max input time as well.

Please, contact your hosting provider to increase them to recommended ones.

• max input time 180
    • max input vars 5000

Thanks