Two active links in one menu on page refresh

Hi,

I started to change the betaxi theme for my purposes, and after menu color change I now have two active links i one menu?? It occurs when landing on page, or with page refresh. When I scroll down and the sticky menu activates the problem no longer exists.

Any ideas? :)

Thx!

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks

• I sent a private message via envato. Is there a way to send a private message in the forum? coludn't find it

• Forum does not have the option to send private messages.

The only option is through the contact form available on the Envato.

Best regards

• edited March 2023

OK, then here is the website:

[deleted by moderator]

• I received your private message with a link to your website, so there was no need of sending it here as well. However, we need to take a closer look at it.

Please send us WordPress dashboard access and FTP through the contact form, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please make sure that the data you are sending are complete and correct.

Thanks

• We have corrected it on your website.

Please, check it out.

Best regards

• Works great! THX!

So the first issue is solved, how about the second issue I wrote in the email? Do I have to open a new discussion concerning that?

Best regards

• I just noticed one more thing, was the logo creating that glitch?

the logo looks now a bit pixelated on the computer, also I had different logo, more simple version, in the sticky menu, and in mobile, can I change it to what was before? Will the solurion still work?

• 1) Sorry, I forgot to answer that.

Please, check the following video tutorial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWhyvgONQU0

2) Sorry, but I do not know what you refer to. For me, your logo looks and works correctly.

Can you attach a screenshot showing that please?

Thanks

• edited March 2023
    1. Thx! will get into that :)
    2. I will change it myself and see what happens, I attached the fragment of logo I am refering to. I did not see that before. In the sticky menu and mobile devices I also had a different logo, a version without subheadline.

• Please try to increase logo height in Betheme -> Theme options -> Global -> Logo.

Thanks