This is not the Icomoon zip file. Please try again

Hello,

I uploaded a few custom icons on icomoon and followed your guide to upload them to betheme, but I always get this message. What am I doing wrong?

Comments

• Hey,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please make sure that the data you are sending are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Hi,

I sent two messages privately, because in the first one I forgot the dashboard access.

• We have checked your FTP, and the folder that should contain icons is empty. It means that your server blocks it.

You should contact your hosting provider and ask them to look into your server logs to find out why these icons are blocked to resolve that.

Thanks

• Ok, thank you.

• edited March 2023

Support says the the upload is working and there are no server errors on the log file. But I see that file is uploaded to the upluads/2023/03 folder and not to the icons folder. Is this normal?

edit:

I managed to get rid of the error changing the path where it looks for the zip file from betheme/icons to uploads/2023/03, so now I can see the icons on the icons page ad the folder in betheme/icons was created correctly. However, they don't show up when I try to select an icon for a list or for an icon box, I only see the default and font awesome icons.

• We need to take a closer look at why icons do not show on the list, and I will let you know when we find the root cause.

However, if you put the icon name in the icon field, they will work, so if you want to use them, please, copy their name from the list, and put it where you want to use it.

Best regards

• Great, thank you for your help!