ERROR PHP after installed the BeTheme and activated

Hello,

I have installed the BeTheme and activate, But now I get this bellow rerror;

I can't access anymore to wordpress: https://winonaprobio.com/wp-login.php

I get this ERROR;

Warning: Use of undefined constant ONELIFE_NAME - assumed 'ONELIFE_NAME' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/winonaprobio.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/designthemes-core-features/widgets/widget-twitter.php on line 6

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function onelife_option() in /home/customer/www/winonaprobio.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/designthemes-core-features/privacy/register-privacy.php:10 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/winonaprobio.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/designthemes-core-features/privacy/register-privacy.php(219): onelife_privacy_class->__construct() #1 /home/customer/www/winonaprobio.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): onelife_privacy_helper('') #2 /home/customer/www/winonaprobio.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters(false, Array) #3 /home/customer/www/winonaprobio.com/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 /home/customer/www/winonaprobio.com/public_html/wp-settings.php(617): do_action('init') #5 /home/customer/www/winonaprobio.com/public_html/wp-config.php(101): require_once('/home/customer/...') #6 /home/customer/www/winonaprobio.com/public_html/wp-load.php(50): require_once('/home/customer/...') #7 /home/ in /home/customer/www/winonaprobio.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/designthemes-core-features/privacy/register-privacy.php on line 10

Please advise,

Thank you.

Comments

• Hi,

The error message refers to one of your plugins.

Please, enter your FTP, go to the plugins folder, and rename this plugin folder (this will deactivate it).

After that, try to access your WP dashboard and see if the problem persists.

Thanks