Header refuses to be Sticky

HI. I'm building a site from scratch and am in the early stages of development. I thought I had all the various criteria selected to ensure the header is sticky but it still does not work that way. Feels like I've looked everywhere. I even tried recreating the header and a making new page, but no luck. Any suggestions?? Thanks!!

dev.campbelllandscape.com

BeTheme (latest version)

Built the header using Header Builder.

Built sample pages using the BeBuilder tool.

Theme options: Global - I've set a logo and a sticky logo (same) - a png 100px x 100px. This is what pops into the Element when I selected Logo in the Header Builder

Theme options: Header - Classic, Sticky Header - Enabled

Header Builder Template - Header Options - Sticky Header Status - Enabled

I think most everything else is default settings.

Comments

• An update. I may have this resolved. In the Header builder there is a black tool bar at the top. I guess the buttons on the right allow for editing/creating the sticky header. I had not done this before because I was getting a message that it was handled in the defaults and was I asking for an override. I took a chance and did the override and now it seems to work. Not really sure why the default behavior was not working or maybe I just don't understand. Either way I on to editing the regular and stick now so they look decent. Thank you.

• Hi,

Great to see that you handled it.

If you want to learn more about the Header Builder, please, check the following link:

https://muffingroup.com/betheme/header-builder/

Best regards