Saving Issues with Betheme

Hello,

I have used the Betheme a number of times and have not encountered this issue. The website in question is: http://you-first.net/

On four different occasions now I have made a change via the BeTheme Options Panel when their is a connection issue and all settings revert to their default.

I then lose all the changes I have made to the website via the Theme Options panel. I may have used this theme over 10 times now and never experienced this.

It happened again today and I have tried changing the theme back to my options but some aspects are now not working. For instance I have saved the theme to use the 960px width but it does not change in the front end.

Could you please help?

Kind regards

Comments

• Hi,

at first, we recommend to update theme files because maybe something bad happened with your files. But if this won't help, you should check Cache because this could be the reason why you can save options in back-end but they do not display in front-end.

Thanks!
  • Hello,

I believe you have completely misunderstood the issue. We have updated all the files to the website however the problem persists. The website is also extremely slow compared to our other websites running this theme and believe there could be an issue with the database. 

Any ideas?
  • Sorry but we have no idea what could be the issue. We got hundred on sites based on this theme and we did never noticed anything like this so the problem must be somewhere else for sure. As you wrote, you also got other sites running with Be where all is fine so the problem can't be related with theme.

But if the site is slow, you should consider W3Total Cache plugin.

We got only one idea. You should contact with your server admin and ask him to increase the following variables because this may help you: upload_max_filesize, max_execution_time, post_max_size, memory_limit and max_input_vars
  • Thanks, we have W3 Total Cache installed but this has still not helped. For some reason the website is taking very long to load the styles.php file from BeTheme.

I really do not want to recreate the website to see if that is the issue.
  • style.php is the css file with php extension (it's called dynamic css). And if this file is loading too long on your site, we recommend to use static css instead.