BeBuilder killing Elementor Content / HIDE doesnt work

Hey,

i need to disable the displaying of BeBuilder. I build a a website based on a BeTheme with Elementor. But as soon as i open this site with BeBuilder by accident, my site is destroyed and i have to load backup of my SQL database...

Now i found in Advanced options "HIDE for everyone" - but it still shows the "edit with BeBuilder" link on my pages ?

Can i please hide this somehow so my client doesnt kill his page by accidentently clicking "edit with BeBuilder" instead of "edit with Elementor" ?!

I also tried to add "define('MFN_DISABLE_LIVE', false);" to my wp-config.php but this also has no effect...

Comments

• this is horrible, i worked on it 1 hour and now i accidently clicked "edit with beBuilder" again and everything is destroyed.. gosh

• Hi,

Do you have the newest version of Betheme installed? The "edit with BeBuilder" option should be hidden when you disable it in Theme Options.

If you have the newest version, please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please make sure that the data you are sending are complete and correct.

Thanks