Global Theme Colors & Offers in Car Rental 3 Demo

Hi,

I just purchased the theme a few days ago and I used the Car Rental 3 template/demo that came with it. I am currently facing some problems with it.

1) When I change the global content colors in the theme settings such as the color for H1, H2, H3, etc, nothing happens on the home page. The text dynamically using that h1 tag doesn't change its color and I had to change it separately. Can you specify what's the right way to change the colors because it seems like everything is hardcoded and needs to be edited one by one?

2) There is an Offer page in the Car Rental 3 demo. When I click on the page, it shows me 20-25 listings. These listings are hard coded. They are not coming from the database or the "Offer" section created in Wp-Admin to add car offers. Can you please elaborate whats the right way to show those cars dynamically?

3) One last thing, how I can change the attributes that are shown on each car offer/detail, e.g; milage, top-speed, engine type etc. If I want to show multiple attributes like that, what should I do?

I am really hoping that your support is responsive so I can keep using this theme, and I will hopefully leave a really good review as well if the name lives up to it's standard.

Thank you,

Ahsan Mustafa

Comments