The layout of our blog is broken!

Hello, our blog was working normally this morning and now it is totally broken, nothing has been updated.

I updated BeTheme to see if it would work again and nothing happened. We used WP Rocket and even deactivating the optimizations, it didn't go back to normal.

Please I need urgent support!

https://blog.casadodesenvolvedor.com.br/

Comments

• update:

now the css even loads for those who are logged in the admin, for the end user it does not load.

but the article listing page, it was supposed to show only the categories, but all the tags and authors appear.

• Hello?

Still need help because my homepage and blog filters are still broken for those who are not logged in. 😞😞

• Hey,

Sorry, but you wrote a message beyond my working time. Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please make sure that the data you are sending are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Okay, I'll forward the data through the contact form on the link.

Remembering that the problem is more "visible" for those who are NOT logged into WP.

Who is logged in, apparently is viewing the theme normally.

• Sorry, but we didn't get any message from you yet.

Please check your mail inbox for our response. Look also inside the spam folder.

If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.

Be sure that you sent all of the required information mentioned in the previous message.

• link to this forum discussion
    • link to your website
    • login credentials
    • FTP credentials

Thanks

• Credentials were sent as indicated in your previous message.

Can I pass the data to the email [email protected]?

• You can send another message through the contact form and a message directly to this email address.

Thanks

• Okay, I just sent by email and the contact form.

• I have checked your website, and I do not see this problem anymore (I am not logged on in incognito mode).

Did you handle this in the meantime?

Best regards

• Yes, but as I said in the email, I had to disable caching in WP Rocket for the home page, article list and categories so the theme doesn't break, this did NOT happen before the BeTheme update to version 26.7.4 .

WP Rocket is at version: 3.12.6.1

And it only happened on blog.casadodesenvolvedor.com.br, I use the same theme oncasadodesenvolvedor.com.br and blog.tecnospeed.com.br, and it DID NOT happen.

• I have enabled caching on the homepage, and it still works correctly.

Did you clear the cache after updating?

In our support center, you can read that cache should be cleared after every update.

https://support.muffingroup.com/faq/after-updating-make-sure-to-clear-all-caches/

Best regards

• Yes I cleared the cache.

it's working so it's ok.

Thanks.