Can't get the page to update

Hi,

I have updated Be Themes and the new builder isn't working correctly with older content. I try updating the page and the page won't update. It says that it can't find the page after updating. I'm working with the new Be Builder in the admin area.

Thanks,

Bobby

Comments

• Hello,

Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, if you use a child theme, switch to parent, and recheck it.

If this will not help, please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please make sure that the data you are sending are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Thank you. I updated the theme and worked in the Be Builder editor. I think that there was another 2 column row that was duplicated and I was working on the wrong one. Hell, I haven't been working in WordPress that long. Just since 2007. By the way, I can't stand Elementor, and I agree with your comments in the forums about the move you guys have made to compete with them. I definitely think that their product is unstable. And the upsell aspect of Elementor is horrendous, criminal.

Thanks!

• Thanks for your kind words.

We work every day to improve Betheme, and this is not our final word. 😁

Best regards