Header

edited March 2023 in Other

I am trying to configure a header on the following installation:

The login details are as follows:

[removed by moderator]

I am having problems when I try and configure the mobile and tablet header using the template bedoctor-header-template

I have played with the paddings and logo size but the results are inconsistent. It keeps going out of line and is frustrating me

Basically for all mobile and tablets I want it to look like the attached screenshot, with the burger menu on the left and a large centered logo in the middle. I want this on the normal and sticky logo on both mobile and tablet versions, with no call or email buttons.

Please can you help me configure this, I am trying to get this design done as soon as possible?

Shashi

Comments

• Hi,

Please, do not share your login credentials on the forum, as others can see them (I removed them for you).

I can see that you have cache enabled. I suggest disabling it until you finish working on your website because it can hold settings, and you might not see the changes you perform.

I have created and hidden a section on a tablet so you can see how it should be done.

In the section, I put three containers. Two on sides have custom Width set to 10%, the left one has a hamburger menu, and the middle contains the logo and fills the rest of the space.

Best regards