Footer not showing on Home Page

Hello

I have a few questions.

On my Home Page the Footer is not showing, but it's on the other pages. How can I fix that?

https://spitexlangnau.wpcomstaging.com/

And how can I change the Heading "BeBuilder #850" from the blog post?

And then I want to remove the second upload button from the contact file:

https://spitexlangnau.wpcomstaging.com/bewerben/

Thanks for your help.

Martina

Comments

• Hello,

Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, if you use a child theme, switch to parent, and recheck it.

Thanks

• Hello,

How can I refresh the cache and is there any risk of losing data when I turn off all of the plugins?

I already switched to parent and back but nothing happened.

Please help me with more details.

Thanks

• To clear the cache, please use the key combination ctrl/cmd + f5.

No data will be gone because it is stored in the database, so when you activate the plugins back, your website will look like it before deactivation.

Best regards

• I could only solve the problem with the Blog Header. The problem with the footer still exists and additionally I can't change the color now. Although the theme options are set to blue, the background of the footer is displayed in white. And on the home page the footer is still missing completely. I ask you to provide me with a solution here.

Thanks.

• Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you are sending is complete and correct.

Thanks

• The Website will be conected with the right domain in about one week and that's the reason I don't have a FTP access. I can create you an Admin account, would that be possible?

• Yes, please send the WP dashboard, and I will check if I can help with only this data.

Best regards

• edited March 2023

I sent you the link to the WP Dashboard via "Email muffingroup".

• Sorry, but we didn't get any message from you yet.

Please check your mail inbox for our response. Look also inside the spam folder.

If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.

Be sure that you send all of the required information mentioned in the previous message.

• link to this forum discussion
    • link to your website
    • login credentials

Thanks

• 1) Content you placed in the last section of your home page breaks the layout, and because of it, the footer does not appear.

After I hid it, the Footer appeared.

Most likely, it is due to the content you placed in the Plain text/HTML element.

2) In Theme options -> Global -> General, you had an active option to have a transparent Footer. I have unchecked it.

Best regards

• Hello, I've send you all the information in an E-Mail with the subject: AW: [ThemeForest] Message sent via your Envato Market profile from martinagerber to [email protected].

Thanks for checking this.

• Thanks a thousand, I am really very glad for the help. Is there also a solution for the double upload button, on the "Bewerben" page?

• It is added by some plugin that we did not test.

In that case, you should contact this plugin author.

Best regards