Problem caused by BeBuilder?

Hi, I worked on on a page and during update all content dissapeared. 😫

Since than, I can created the page new with BeBuilder but after updating nothing is there anymore.

www.frag-rita.de/ablauf

Could you please have a look?

Thank you and best regards, Christoph

Comments

• Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you are sending is complete and correct.

Do you remember the actions you performed when this happened?

Thanks

• Hi, I sent the informations to the contact form. But didn't get an ather yet. I just want to be sure that my access infos arrived.

I tried to work on my site but it seems that I can't work with BeBuilder on new pages like it should and tafter a while the content dissapears while using the 'view page'.

Thank you.

• I received your message.

I restored the revision on the page you mentioned you had problems with, played a little with it, and everything worked correctly.

Also, I created a new page and could not replicate that there either.

Can you tell me what browser and OS you are using, please?

Thanks

• Hi Phil, thank you.

I use OS Ventura 13.2 and Firefox Developer Edition. Right now it seems to work again, great.

Any idea what the reason was?

Best regards, Christoph

• Another "Problem": on the Ablout me-page (Uber mich) is from "Was mir wichtig ist" everything italic. I didn't made it. Also the footer is italic, but only on this page. Do I have to use another ticket for that?

• 1) It is hard to determine the reason, but it is possible that custom CSS code was the root cause, but I cannot assure you that.

2) In the last point of your Infobox, there was an unclosed <i> tag.

I have closed it for you. When you use HTML tags, please pay attention that they are placed and closed properly.

Best regards

• Thank you for checking it out. I should have found it :)

Anyway: I still have the main-problem with loosing content while I am working on the page – i mean the whole content of my page dissapear. I want to optimize it for mobile view. And weired things happen.

Thank god I know now how to restore it. But do you have any idea what could cause this?

Best regards, Christoph

• Did you notice any characteristic actions you performed when the content was disappearing?

I could not replicate it while working on your website, and it is crucial for us to find the root cause of this issue.

Thanks