Cannot Identify Mystery Text

Hello -

At the very bottom of my website, I randomly started seeing the below text under the copyright area of betheme in the footer.

I wanted to see if perhaps there was something in BETheme options that may have prompted this, but get some guidance as to what could be happening. It also appears under the Slider Revolution Preview screen, which is odd to me. I am wondering if this could be a WPML issue or if there was a way to identify where this text is so it can be removed. Upon Inspecting, it also doesn't label this text as anything that could identify what it is.

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks

• edited March 2023

Hello -

Here is a link to the homepage. This is showing up on the very bottom of the site puntacana.katmanduparks.com

• Please go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Global -> Hooks, and you should find this text in the Bottom field.

Best regards

• Unfortunately, there is no text inside that area. Would it be possible that this is a WPML correction? What is strange is that is also shows up in the Slider Revolution preview when there isn't a reason it should.

• I am not sure what WMPL correction you mean. Can you explain that greater, please?

You can check if this text persists if you turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, if you use a child theme, switch to parent, and recheck it.

Thanks

• Could it be possible that there is a setting in Slider Revolution causing this?

• Can you be more specific, please?

Which setting do you mean?

Does this happen when you disable this plugin?

Best regards