Betheme templates, Singel Product

Hello,

I created multiple single-product templates.

Product template 1 (Price, add to cart button): condition, category: 1,2,3

Product template 2 (Price, ask for more information button): condition, category: 4,5,6

Product template 3 (Full witdh, Price, ask for more information button): condition, product tag: custom

I want to use product template 3 (tag custom) for a specific product.

Product settings: category: 1,3,6 product tag: custom.

How do I force that only product template 3 overwrites the other templates?

There is also a bug:

If I edit the product, the elements of the multiple product templates are loaded, and the content is embedded twice on the front end.

Thanks

Comments

• Hello,

1) Sorry but I quite do not understand. Can you explain in more detail what you mean by:

How do I force that only product template 3 overwrites the other templates?

Do you want this template to be by default for all products beyond the other two template conditions or to overwrite a template with one of two other templates?

2) It is not a bug. Product content shows the default product template selected in the Theme options.

Best regards

• Hello,

I created 3 different templates and only want to show the content from one of the templates, not the product content from the default selected template in the theme options. I use three different templates because it should allow showing different content depending on the conditions.

Template 1 (default): show only the content from this template

Template 2: If the conditions are met, only show the content blocks from this template, not the default one.

Template 3: ...

• In template one, set conditions to assign it to all products, and in templates two and three, set up conditions that will overwrite the first one.

Best regards

• Hello,

That is exactly what I did, but the problem is that the overwrite doesn't work properly.

It shows content from the two templates, not just the overwrite (in my example tag).

• Please send us WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you are sending is complete and correct.

Thanks