Gradient not showing in global section when inserted

hi

I have created a section template, started with a prebuilt section and styled and populated it with content, saved it, and is correct when viewed.

however, when I include in a page as a global section, by selecting it from the list, it inserts the section and displays the content, styling, layout, etc.. however, the gradient I applied in the global template does not show.

When I click the edit section from within the page, it is there as designed, but does not show with the gradient BG when included as a global section on a page.

The original started by using a prebuilt section used when creating the global section and the BG from this is what shows( the grey bg and image default)

Why is this and how can I get it to include my template as designed correctly

Thanks

Comments

• Hi

I updated again and when viewed it displays correctly on the page it's included on, so it seems to be an issue within bebuilder displaying when building using global sections with gradients included.

• Hi,

Do you have the newest version of Betheme installed? If not, please, update it.

I tried to replicate it in my environment, and everything works correctly for me.

Best regards