Product list

Can you please fix the bug I have come into your theme. No metter what I do products show with empty space between. No matter if I turn plugin ins off or on every time same thing. Can you plase fix it once and for all because I don't know what else to do! It looks ugly and unprofessional. https://test.juicebox.hr/wp/kategorija-proizvoda/hladno-presani-sokovi/

Comments

• When can I expect any answer?

• Hi,

I can see that you do not have the newest version of Betheme installed.

Please update it, and check if the problem persists.

Best regards

• I updated it, still the same problem. I have sent the access information since I have two open discussion. Since this product problem started when I activated Yoast SEO can you please check that. I have to work with both, Yoast SEO and Jetpack plugin, and I encoured problems after activating both.

• This message could mean that your license key is used on multiple domains. Please use the license manager to handle your license keys: http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest.

If you see (on our license manager) that your license key is registered on a single domain, then please disable all of the plugins and deregister that license key (through the BeTheme -> Dashboard).

After that, get into the license manager once more. If the license key is still claimed - deregister it. If it’s not, register it again on your domain (through the BeTheme -> Dashboard) and try to update your theme a couple of times (usually, it passes after 2-3 attempts) - remember, all of the plugins have to be disabled.

Thanks

• The theme is registered and updated. Still the same problem with product showing. The problem started in the same time as header template problem after activating jetpack and yoast seo..

• W3 Total Cache minify CSS option cause this problem.

When it is disabled, the display is correct.

We need to look closely at this because it is a bigger deal. For now, I suggest keeping this option disabled and following our changelog, where it will be mentioned when we fix this problem.

Best regards

• Do you have any recommendation for cache plugin which would work with theme? My web is now telling me that I need to use some presistent object cache...

• And do you know when can I expect for problem to be fixed?

• You can check options already built in our theme in Betheme -> Theme options -> Performance.

I cannot tell when it will be exactly fixed, but it should be resolved in the near updates.

However, you do not have to remove this plugin completely. Just keep the option to minify CSS disabled.

Best regards