Header template doesn't work with Jetpack plugin

Hello, We have launched our website tonight and I'm so extremely disappointed to find out that header template we made for our site doesn't work when Jetpack plugin is on!! And we need jetpack plugin to be able to integrate woo-commerce to our mobile phone application! Now we can't even access the editor even when the plugin is off and I have no idea what to do since I need to have functional website in the morning. We have worked so much and now this, I'm too much disappointed. As well to add to bug of previous discussion. Please see our site and please fix it. https://juicebox.hr/

Comments

• This is how the editor looks and doesn't want to chane, eventhought Jetpack is deactivated and I have purged all caches to many times!

• Hey,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• I have sent the access information. Can you also see my discussion about Product list. Both of this problem started when I activated both Jetpack and Yoast SEO.

• Do you maybe have any updated?

• I received your message, but you sent incomplete data, as it only has FTP access.

Please send another message with all the required information: WP dashboard and FTP access.

Remember to attach a link to this forum discussion.

Best regards

• Have you managed to log in now?

• Yes, I managed to log in.

However, the header template looks correct to me.

It could be fixed in the meantime when I troubleshoot the problem from your other topic.

Can you check if Header Builder works properly for you, please?

Best regards

• It works until I turn on Jetpack plugin in. Jetpack is now deactivated, and current header is not from template but already done one from theme. The one on picture is the second header I made after first one disappeared, because I took me a while to figure out why and which plugin in is bothering him. Try to run header template on whole website, and then activate Jetpack plugin. It usually take about 15-20 min for template header to disappear.

• I was testing it with Jetpack active. As you can see in the screenshots below, the Header Builder is working correctly with Jetpack active, and after I published it for a second, it was also visible.

Even after 30 min, the header stays on the website as it was.

Best regards

• Ok, maybe was the same problem with as Product list?

• It could be the reason. Sometimes caching plugins hold settings from before modifications or interfere with files, and I recommend turning this plugin on after you finish working on your website and performing changes.

Best regards