Error in menu and header

Hello, how are you? 

I am writing to you because the Theme Menu is failing me, sometimes when I open and close the drop down menu I get a gray line on the left side for about 10 seconds and it is very annoying, how can I fix this bug? 

On the other hand, the header also sometimes fails. In this case, when I go down and up the logo of the page and the hamburger menu are put on top (as shown in the image) and it is necessary to restart the page to be restored normally. How to solve this failure of the theme? 

Thank you very much for your help! 

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please ensure the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks

• Hi, this is the link of the website:

I will be looking forward to your help.

Thanks!!!!

• 1) I could not replicate the first problem. Does it happen on a particular page and browser? Are there any steps to reproduce it?

2) Please use the following CSS code:

#Top_bar:not(.is-sticky){
     top: 61px!important;
    }

Put it in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS, and check if the problem with the header persists.

Best regards

• Hello, thank you very much, I have already modified the CSS of the page. 

Regarding the first problem, I use Chrome and it appears from time to time, but it usually appears that colored strip and I have not yet been able to remove it. how could I do it? 

Thank you very much. 

• I was not able to reproduce this issue. However, please try the following CSS code:

#Header > .mfn-rev-slider > rs-fullwidth-wrap > #rev_slider_1_1_wrapper{
       left: 0!important;
    }

Thanks