Theme Option "page not responding"

edited April 2023 in Theme Options

Hello!

I have a problem with the betheme. Since I changed the font, the whole options menu hangs. The theme options won't load without multiple "page not responding". Then when it loads, I immediately get to the "Performance" menu item. Then as soon as I click somewhere else, the page doesn't load again and I get the error message that the page is not responding and if I want to wait. I have the same when I want to edit a page. Via the BeBuilder everything works. 

I do not know where the problem could be. The last thing I did was change the font. Previously it was set to load locally. For the time being I changed it again, but that didn't bring any improvement. 

I would be very grateful if you could help me. 

Kind regards Nadine

link to my website: nadinehopfer.at

Comments

• Hey,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you are sending is complete and correct.

Thanks

• I have checked your website, and everything seems to work fine. I was able to navigate in theme options, and change settings.

Are there any steps to reproduce this problem?

Best regards

• edited April 2023

Hello,

thanks for looking. But for me the problem is still. Not only the themes options, also with the edit page. Something loads slowly I think, which makes the page not respond. I can't find a solution.

Please, be so kind, log in again and go to the media library. I uploaded you a video which shows my problem.

My friend also logged in and he has the same problems. It can't be the browser, device or internet connection.

Thank you!

• I checked your home page, and it loads in less than 10s every time.

Also, I watched your video, and I could not replicate that.

Moreover, I recorded a video for you and put it in your media library. Please check it out.

Can you tell me the browser and OS you are using, please?

Best regards

• Thanks for the video....courious.

It worked for me before without any problems, for months. 

win 10 pro, 64 bit 8GB

Chrome Browser or Edge

• in the media library is a file uploaded by my friend "Browser performance" - maybe interesting for you 

• I checked that on a device with the same settings as you described, and the results were similar as on the video I uploaded to your media library.

Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, if you use a child theme, switch to parent, and recheck it.

Thanks

• Hi

Everything works in the incognito tab. I deleted all cookies, cache & co and it still did not work. When I deleted the bebuilder history, again delete cache and cookies - since then everything works again. 

Thanks for your look and help!

• Good to see that you manage to solve this.

Did these steps also help your friend's device?

Best regards

• Yes it works :) Thank you!