Header

How do I get the header to attach to show up on mobile (smaller screen)

Comments

• Hi,

Sorry but I do not understand.

Can you explain in more detail what you want to achieve, please?

Thanks

• The issue I am having with my theme is after creating the layout it doesn't render smoothly when you view it on either device. The top shows a gap before adjusting to the full-screen view. I have also, enabled the sticky header and it's not working... Please review and advise thanks

• Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• the website is klicsports.com

• When viewing the website take note of the top bar (red background) and how it jumps and does not render smoothly. At times the page does not completely open up

• Please, check the following link. There you will find instructions about improving your website's loading time.

https://support.muffingroup.com/how-to/how-to-speed-up-my-site/

Following the tips mentioned in this guide should make your website load faster.

Thanks

• I am assuming that the load time was making the page not render smoothly. I don't have this issue when I use the previous theme and I do have less information and pictures on the website.

• After reviewing I am still having the same issue don't believe it's speed or optimization. The site does not fill out the page and like I stated in my previous theme I did not have this issue and it had a lot more information and pictures. If you could give me your best suggestion for solving this issue.

Thanks

• Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check that.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you are sending is complete and correct.

Thanks

• The information has been sent....

• One of your plugins causes it.

I have disabled most of the plugins, and your website loads smoothly.

To find the culprit, disable them one by one.

Thanks

• Ok.... Thank you... The other issue that I made reference to is the sticky header. I have enabled it but it's not active on the live site when viewed.... Based on the video I have enabled it but it;s not working accordingly

... Suggestions?

• You do not have a sticky version of the Header built.

Click on the button with the title Sticky at the top right corner, and create your sticky header.

Thanks