Fixing Meta Description, Meta Robots, and H1 Tag Issues on Website.

edited April 2023 in Theme Options

hi I'm writing to ask a question.

I apologize for using a translator and if it looks weird.

I used the site scan provided by MS bing. It found a common problem on my site, but I didn't find a solution.

The issues found were

1. missing Meta Description tag

2. Meta robots tag contains restrictive robots directives

3. H1 tag missing

Here are some examples of URLs where the issue was found

~/author/user/

~/category/finance/

~/blog/

~/tag/finance/

I could manually add H1 tags and enter meta descriptions for each offending page, but I think it would be too laborious to do this for every new category or tag. Is there a good way to do this?

I also don't know how to resolve the 'Meta robots tag contains restrictive robots directives' error, the page where it is found is also a category or tag page.

Additionally, I'm not sure what to do about the missing H1 tags on the homepage. I don't want to change the look of my homepage anymore. Is there a way to add the H1 tag without changing the look?

Comments

• Hi,

Are you using some SEO plugins or built-in features in Betheme?

Our theme has only basic SEO options, and if you want to have higher control over it, you should use a plugin for that, like RankMath or YOAST.

Notice that despite RankMath, other SEO plugins do not read BeBuilder content easily, and you need to use Builder -> SEO option

https://support.muffingroup.com/faq/builder-seo/

Best regards

• Thank you. 

I installed Rankmath as a plugin and turned on the SEO option in BeBuilder.

I have one more question, Rankmath doesn't recognize the content in BeBuilder, so my score is not reflected. I read that RankMath can recognize content created with BeBuilder, but this is not the case for me.

In order to see an accurate score in RankMath, do I need to do an SEO export and hide the content in Bebuilder instead of letting it recognize the original content automatically?

• Do you have the newest version of Betheme and RankMath installed?

Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you are sending is complete and correct.

Thanks

• Sorry, but you sent incomplete data.

You only sent RSA key without a hostname or username, and what is most important, you did not attach the WP dashboard access.

Please send another message with complete data.

Thanks